Catalog Number: 08689
An overview of the most important details
Overview of housing units
|4-5 room apartments||101.30 m² living space
+ 36.66 m² balcony
+ 199.15 m² garden
|3 room-apartments||75.94 m² living space
+ 28.93 m² balcony/terrace
|1-2 room apartments||50.29 m² living space
+ 13.20 m² balcony
Aigen – One of the most popular addresses of the affluent Salzburg society. People like to live here. Where else does countryside and town, the opportunities for shopping, recreation and relaxation come together in such a perfect way? The Old Town is accessible in just 10 minutes, as is the Salzburg “Stadtberg”. A highlight is Castle Aigen; the wonderful landscape can be admired whilst strolling in the surrounding park grounds.
Description of features and fittings
- Solid construction work saves money in the long run and ensures that a property holds its value. Building in brick with multilayer heat insulation is a prerequisite for a feeling of well-being in your home.
- Superior parquet flooring available in Multipark Gala oak, European Gala maple or fumed oak fills all living areas with special flair.
- The terraces on the ground floor and first floor are laid with ceramic slabs on gravel, balconies: ceramic brick floor tiles; all terraces and balconies with frost-proof plumbing
- Perfectly suited to style characterised by straight lines and lightness: low-maintenance synthetic windows and terrace doors with insulation glazing and aluminium louvres; elegant white inner doors, chrome-plated handles
- The bathrooms: beautiful white contemporary features in modern design by Laufen (Pro A edition), Hans Grohe and Prisma Lena chrome handles; large format glossy white ceramic wall tiles and non-slip floor tiles (approx. 60/ 30 cm) round off the feel-good factor.
- Energy-saving underfloor heating in all living areas; video intercom; sat TV; state-of-the-art lift.