We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- An exclusive residential complex comprising ultra-modern 2-3-room apartments is being created in a prime Aigen location. A clearly defined palette, sweeping picture windows and the use of exquisite materials transform the property into an exclusive gem that offers the highest level of comfort and timeless elegance.
- Leafy charm combined with modern upscale living! The sunny location leaves nothing to be desired: there are delectable restaurants within walking distance and both the city centre and countryside including the Gaisberg are quickly accessible.
- The high-end retreats promise inspired living with winning layouts and spacious balconies/terraces/gardens. For your convenience, additional facilities are tucked away underground: there is a large underground parking garage, a lift and separate basement storage compartments. The exquisite penthouse apartment provides a sweeping 143 m² of living space and a fantastic view of the City of Mozart and its surrounding mountains.
- High-quality fixtures and fittings including exquisite oak flooring, underfloor heating and motorised blinds, HWB 22, fGEE 0,64
Aigen- when it comes to residential areas, Aigen is an all-time favourite amongst Salzburg's affluent society. Life is easy here. Where else do countryside and city, shopping, leisure enjoyment and recreation so triumphantly meet? The Old Town and local mountains can be reached in just 10 minutes. A special highlight is the time-honoured Aigen Palace with its magnificent boulevard.
- A solid building fabric saves money in the long run and ensures a stable property value. Trusted solid construction using an exterior insulation finish system guarantees low running costs and a pleasant indoor climate.
- Oak flooring (Bauwerk) in the living areas and bedrooms creates a cosy ambience.
- Perfectly suited to the light, linear style: low-maintenance, white uPVC windows (terrace doors are lift-and-slide) with triple glazing and dark grey aluminium casing on the outside. Motorized exterior blinds for sun protection.
- The bathrooms are a delight: sophisticated, modern designer from Lauren, innovative XL basin (Confort Tiamo, Burgbad Essento) and attractive mountings from Kludi Esprit.
- The heating and hot water is supplied by an air/water-source heat pump and photovoltaic system.
30 % within 14 days of signing the contract
20% on completion of building shell (excluding partition walls) and top-floor roof (excluding roof covering and insulation)
20% on completion of the preliminary installations and windows (including glazing)
20% on completion of interior and exterior plastering
10% prior to handover
Commencement of building: spring 2018
Completion of building: spring 2019
Land transfer tax 3.5 %
Entry into land register fee 1 %
Sales contract 1.5 % + 20% VAT + cash expenditures
Commission 3% + 20% VAT
We are happy to provide professional financial advice, independent of financial institutions.