We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- A small and exclusive residential building is being created in the village of Fuschl am See. The new property development will include ultramodern 3-room apartments with 62 m² - 100 m² of living space plus sunny gardens, beautiful balconies, parking spaces and basements.
- The new-build is situated in an idyllic setting on a sunny incline in picturesque Fuschl with a broad selection of leisure activities to choose from all year round: the enchanting Lake Fuschl is only a stone's throw from here, the summer toboggan run delights all ages, sports enthusiasts will enjoy the countless cycle paths and hiking trails and there is even an 18-hole golf course which hugs the lake. Additionally excellent infrastructure is available in the village centre including a school, kindergarten and shops.
- The southwest-facing apartments are as diverse as life itself! Every residence offers a winning layout and light-flooded rooms. The cosy living/dining area with an integrated kitchen takes centre stage and is complemented by beautiful bedrooms and stylish bathrooms. The exclusive top-floor apartment is wonderfully versatile and boasts a stunning view of the turquoise Lake Fuschl.
- Exquisite oak plank flooring, pleasant underfloor heating and high-quality bathroom fittings. HWB 39
|3-room apartment||from 62 m² of living space
|Area/Space||from 62 m² of living space
Fuschl - the romantic landscape of Lake Fuschl unfolds only 20 minutes from Salzburg at the gateway to the Salzkammergut. The Habsburg's former hunting lodge serves as a popular film set and luxurious getaway. The historic village is situated directly on the lake amidst an untouched landscape.
- A solid building fabric saves money in the long run and ensures a stable property value. The trusted solid construction with an exterior insulation finishing system keeps running costs low and creates a pleasant indoor climate.
- High-end parquet flooring from Bauwerk creates an inviting ambience.
- Perfectly suited to the sleek, linear style: white, low-maintenance uPVC windows and terrace doors with insulation glazing as well as elegant doors with stainless steel handles; solid, white uPVC front door with a safety lock, door handle and satin glass panel.
- The modern bathrooms boast elegant white features, matte white wall tiles at a height of 2 m in the bath and shower area and otherwise at a height of 1.20 m.
- Air-source heat pump, modern underfloor heating for pleasant warmth, washing machine connection in the bathroom.
30 % down payment within 14 days of signing the contract
20% on completion of building shell (excluding partition walls) and top-floor ceiling (excluding covering and insulation)
20% on completion of the preliminary installations and windows (including glazing)
20% on completion of interior and exterior plastering
10% prior to handover
Commencement of building: Autumn 2018
Completion of building: Autumn 2019
Auxiliary costs for purchase contracts (one-off)
Land transfer tax 3.5 %
Entry into land register fee 1.1 %
Sales contract 1.5 % + VAT + cash expenditures
Commission 3% + VAT
We are happy to provide professional financial advice, independent of financial institutions.